HOSPITALITY: the welcoming and watchful reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers to our historic house of worship.
The Deacons Committee joyfully invites YOU to attend a three hour hospitality workshop on Saturday morning, November 16th from 9:00am-12:00pm.
During this training session, we will:
· Talk in small groups to get to know one another
· Discuss best practices of hospitality and role play challenging situations
· Tour the sanctuary from a safety perspective and play ‘Where’s the AED’?
· Eat: your choice of baked stuffed lobster or prime rib (not really, but we will serve breakfast items)
· Get you more prepped and ready to serve our visitors and members in the service of God
Open to both new and veteran ushers and hospitality volunteers. Meeting location: 4th floor Guild Room. Please RSVP by Wednesday 11/13 to Stephanie LaShoto-Westfield at firstname.lastname@example.org