The 350th Annual Meeting of Old South Church in Boston will take place on Sunday, March 1st at 12:30 p.m. and include a lunch and the following agenda:
- Receipt of the 2019 Annual Report
- Leadership Report & Elections
- Act of Memorial for loved ones who died over the past year
- Report of the Treasurer and Trustees
- Recognition of Outgoing Leaders and Installation of Incoming Leaders
We are offering a Q&A session on the Annual Report at 10 a.m. in Mary Norton Hall for First Worshippers who can’t make it to Annual Meeting. This session will be led by Rev. Nancy Taylor and lay leaders, and coffee cake will be provided.